Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Skunk

Because we had to stop training yesterday due to the rain tac was eager to get back to it. So on our way home we stopped to do some obedience in the park. It went flawless. He was perfect, so I gave him the free command and he ran all over the park. I noticed something caught his attention. No big deal, probably a ground hog. Then I noticed the little critter running with it's tail up. We all know what that is, so I recalled tac. He came immediately, but it was too late :(

2 comments:

  1. I cant imagine the stench on that poor dog ! Does everything in your house smell like our four legged friends with two white stripes on their back? lol

    Did you try the Skunk Bath mix from online?
    Mine had a minor incounter last year & it worked, you mix Hyd-Per, baking soda & dishsoap !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the peroxide/ baking soda recipe worked great for him. I wish I could say the same for the smell on everything else though. His harness and lead still stinks, which made the garage and my truck stink all over again. But it is slowly getting better thanks to soap and febreeze!

    ReplyDelete